axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Ko <brian...@kirus.com>
Subject How to preconfigure web service
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:47:17 GMT
Hi,

I posted this question before. I guess it was lost somehow. Here is my
question.

I am developing web service using axis on jboss 3.0 & tomcat 4.X.X. My plan
is to package all the services along with our J2EE application and
distribute it to customer as a war file or ear file. My goal is to eliminate
the deploy process with AdminClient on customer site. Somehow jboss and
tomcat ignore wsdd file in the archive file and I have to deploy it
manually. Do I need to do something special to include wsdd file in the
archive file?

Unfortunately, ant does not help as I cannot run it on customer site. Any
help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Brian