axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Harry.Kobetit...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: Web Services book
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:25:46 GMT
oh great another Wrox photo

-----Original Message-----
From: Paris Apostolopoulos [mailto:papo@freemail.gr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 1:01 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Web Services book

I definetely agree woth Jason!Using this book I managed to make some
great progress when it comes understanding AXIS , alright after a while
you might find it a bit restricitve and some of the examples might not
work , but for a newbie is the best soltuin around! I know wrox is
preparing  a new book about web services (axis?), but still not
available! I hope Oreilly will have a book about Axis too!
Papo