axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Lorenzo <jorg...@tid.es>
Subject RE: Axis with JBOSS
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 06:17:19 GMT
Try to rename the "axis" directory as "axis.war" in the jBoss deployment
directory. This way you don't have to jar/war any thing.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Cohan, Sean [mailto:SCohan@goSPS.com]
Enviado el: domingo, 30 de marzo de 2003 22:39
Para: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Asunto: RE: Axis with JBOSS

I was trying to get my axis web services to run under the jboss
server\default\deploy.  I was unsuccessful (but I didn't have the time to
figure it all out.)  Just to test it out, I ended up copying all of my class
files under the tomcat webapps\axis\web-inf\classes dir.  To run under
jboss, what do I need to include in the war?  The web.xml,
server-config.wsdd, the lib dir for axis, all my class files???  What
structure do I lay these out in the war file - axis\, axis\web-inf\classes,
etc?

Thanks.