axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject RE: JWS Deployment
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:31:47 GMT

The official answer is that Axis does not support using JWS with classes
that are in packages.  The unofficial answer is that it works if you put the
.jws file in the correct directory structure, as you indicated above, AND
you comment or remove the package statement from the .jws file.  You can do
this with Ant as follows.

    <replace file="${jws}"
      token="package ${package};" value="//package ${package};"/>

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.