axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Adler" <Oliver.Ad...@SYRACOM.DE>
Subject AW: SOAP over JMS Deploying Services
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:01:05 GMT
Hi Brian,
it depends if you use document style services or rpc style.
For document style services is no common way to specify the service to which axis should dispatch
the message. The doc says that a handler (transport specific like the urlmapper for http)
has to call the setTargetService method on the messageContext object.
For JMS there are two ways:
we use a soap header to specifiy the service and a tansport specific handler which extracts
the servicename from the header and calls the setTargetService method.
The second one is to use jms specific header fields.

But both ways are not standards ! The soap spec say it's up to the application.

For rpc its straight forward (the namespace of the first body element specifies the service).
Have a look into the URLMapper.

Regards

Oliver

Oliver Adler, Senior Consultant
SYRACOM Systems AG - "The IT-Architects"

Otto-von-Guericke-Ring 15
D-65205 Wiesbaden

Tel +49 6122-9176-0
Fax +49 6122-9176-11
Mobil +49 175-1853998

E-Mail: Oliver.Adler@SYRACOM.de
<www.SYRACOM.de>

Ein Unternehmen der SYRACOM Gruppe - "The Business- & IT-Architects"

	-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----