axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Adler" <Oliver.Ad...@SYRACOM.DE>
Subject AW: SOAPMonitor + AdminServlet
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:10:47 GMT
Hi Sonja,

I use the tcpmonitor - it works fine to see what is on the wire.

Maybe this will help you with the soap monitor:

http://www.sosnoski.com/presents/java-xml/axis/axis-monitor.html

Regards

Oliver

Oliver Adler, Senior Consultant
SYRACOM Systems AG - "The IT-Architects"

Otto-von-Guericke-Ring 15
D-65205 Wiesbaden

Tel +49 6122-9176-0
Fax +49 6122-9176-11
Mobil +49 175-1853998

E-Mail: Oliver.Adler@SYRACOM.de
<www.SYRACOM.de>

Ein Unternehmen der SYRACOM Gruppe - "The Business- & IT-Architects"

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----