axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Allen, Michael E." <Michael.Al...@ACNielsen.com>
Subject No deserializer defined for array type...
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:52:11 GMT
I am getting the following exception thrown from a very simple program I am
using to test the classes generated by WSDL2Java:

- Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer defined for array type AcnInfoRow
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializer.onStartElement(ArrayDeseriali
zer.java:303)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerImpl.java
:428)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:934)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
699)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:224)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:331)
        at
schaat_allenm.ACNInfoWebServer_wsdl.ACNInfoWebServerBindingStub.getTable(ACN
InfoWebServerBindingStub.java:259)
        at schaat_allenm.TestInfoService.main(TestInfoService.java:33)

This is weird to me, because the generated code contains the following
lines:
            qName = new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:acn-infoserver-webservice",
"ArrayOfAcnInfoRow");
            cachedSerQNames.add(qName);
            cls = acn_infoserver_webservice.AcnInfoRow[].class;
            cachedSerClasses.add(cls);
            cachedSerFactories.add(arraysf);
            cachedDeserFactories.add(arraydf);
...which is what I would have thought was missing.  Any help or insights
would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael
Michael E. Allen