axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vervoort, Claude" <Claude.Vervo...@webct.com>
Subject RE: client-config.wsdd question
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:24:00 GMT
This is how my client-config.wsdd looks like,

cheers,

Claude

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment name="defaultClientConfig"
            xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

 	<typeMapping
	   xmlns:ims-qti="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/ims_qtiasiv1p2"
	   qname="ims-qti:assessmentType"

type="java:com.webct.platform.tools.assessment.core.asi.assessment.AsiAs
sessment"

serializer="com.webct.platform.sdk.assessment.axis.common.AsiAssessmentS
erializerFactory"

deserializer="com.webct.platform.sdk.assessment.axis.common.AsiAssessmen
tDeserializerFactory"
	/>
        <typeMapping
           xmlns:ns="http://www.webct.com/vista/sdk/assessment1_0"
           qname="ns:assessmentSummary"

type="java:com.webct.platform.sdk.assessment.axis.client.AssessmentSumma
ry"

        />

 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
 <transport name="local"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
</deployment>