axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <b...@wahlao.com>
Subject RE: SOAP over JMS Deploying Services
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:21:27 GMT
Hi Brian,

This is the code that i used at the JMS client side,

Call call  = (org.apache.axis.client.Call) service.createCall();

call.setProperty(JMSConstants.DESTINATION, "queue/AXIS");
call.setProperty(JMSConstants.WAIT_FOR_RESPONSE, Boolean.FALSE);
call.setTransport(transport);

Instead of setting target end point on HTTP protocol, use setProperty() to
set the queue name that your client will send the message to.