axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kumar Raj <kumar...@india.hp.com>
Subject Deployment fails- Help
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:51:24 GMT
Hi

Couple of queries.

1. I'm working on Axis 1.0 release. When I deploy a service which maintains the
state with the client,it gets deployed properly. I'm able to view this service
in the list of services @ http://localhost:port/axis/servlet/AxisServlet.
When i click on the "wsdl" option on the screen I get the attachec error trace.
The scenario works perfectly fine with
Axis v1.1 RC 2. Is it a known bug in v1.0

2. When I undeploy the service using the following command.
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:port/axis/services/Sessiontest undeploy.wsdd
it gives me a Exception with Fault String as "No such operation" 'undeployment'.
The same command when
given after undeploying the sample stock service works fine. Where am I missing
something ?

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kumar Raj

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the
Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:  AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the
Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
 stackTrace: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the
Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getPrefix(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.printQualifiedAttribute(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.printParts(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.printMessages(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.printDefinition(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.writeWSDL(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:236)
 at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.generateWSDL(JavaProvider.java:418)
 at org.apache.axis.strategies.WSDLGenStrategy.visit(WSDLGenStrategy.java:72)
 at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)
 at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.generateWSDL(SimpleChain.java:143)
 at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.generateWSDL(SOAPService.java:355)

 at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.generateWSDL(AxisServer.java:490)
 at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.processWsdlRequest(AxisServlet.java:428)

 at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:280)
 at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:335)

 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1058)

 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:401)

 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:306)

 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5412)

 at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:744)

 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3086)

 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2544)

 at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:153)
 at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:134)