axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Costalago Rios <...@tid.es>
Subject Requests with Attachments & complex types
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:59:33 GMT
Hi everybody,

My english is no too good but I'll try.

I'm learning for my proyect Apache Axis, and I hava a question.
I have been making the attachment example of the tutorial, but I like
something more...

If i like to send a request with an attachment and another parameter
that is a complex type, can I? How ?
In the request I also want to obtain a response with one attachment and
a complex type...

I send and attachment with some information and I like to receive an
attachment with more information....

Can somebody help me? Please

--
Marcos Costalago Rios (Ingeniero I+D)