axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aureliano Calvo <aca...@datatransfer.com.ar>
Subject Re: Connection limit
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:10:30 GMT
Windows 2000 Professional can listen only a limited number of
connections (some co-workers tell me than the number is 5).

They tell me that there is a regitry param on Windows Millenium to
change this. Maybe, there is a registry param on Windows 2000
Professional too.

Did you tried it on Linux?

Aureliano.

--
"Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good
programmers write code that humans can understand."

"If you don't think carefully, you might think that programming is just
typing statements in a programming language"