axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <default0...@walding.com>
Subject Re: How to preconfigure web service
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:57:53 GMT
No idea if this is the right way or not, but axis will read
WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd by default.

I added my services to this file.  Whatever you do, do not just have a
server-config.wsdd file with just your service (how long did it take to
find that out!), you need to have all the global stuff.

Grab the server-config.wsdd from the axis jar and then drop your
services into that.

Seemed to work for me...

eg

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment name="defaultClientConfig"
            xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"

xmlns:handler="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/handler">

 <globalConfiguration>
   <requestFlow>
     <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JWSHandler">
        <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
     </handler>
     <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JWSHandler">
        <parameter name="scope" value="request"/>
        <parameter name="extension" value=".jwr"/>
     </handler>
     <!-- uncomment this if you want the SOAP monitor -->
     <!--
     <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SOAPMonitorHandler"/>
     -->
   </requestFlow>
   <!-- uncomment this if you want the SOAP monitor -->
   <!--
   <responseFlow>
     <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SOAPMonitorHandler"/>
   </responseFlow>
   -->
 </globalConfiguration>

 <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper"
name="URLMapper"/>
 <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalResponder"
name="LocalResponder"/>
 <handler
type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleAuthenticationHandler"
name="Authenticate"/>

 <service name="AdminService" provider="java:MSG">
  <namespace>http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/</namespace>
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="AdminService"/>
  <parameter name="enableRemoteAdmin" value="false"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.apache.axis.utils.Admin"/>
 </service>

 <service name="Version" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getVersion"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.apache.axis.Version"/>
 </service>

 <service name="Info" provider="java:RPC" style="rpc" use="encoded">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://ws.montage.walding.com"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="InfoService"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="Info"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.walding.montage.ws.InfoSoapBindingImpl"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="Info"/>
      <operation name="getAlbumTitle" qname="operNS:getAlbumTitle"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="getAlbumTitleReturn" returnType="rtns:string"
xmlns:rtns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" >
      </operation>
      <operation name="getImageCount" qname="operNS:getImageCount"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="getImageCountReturn" returnType="rtns:int"
xmlns:rtns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" >
      </operation>
      <operation name="getImage" qname="operNS:getImage"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="getImageReturn" returnType="rtns:WSImage"
xmlns:rtns="http://ws.montage.walding.com" >
        <parameter name="in0" type="tns:int"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
      </operation>
      <operation name="getFolderImages" qname="operNS:getFolderImages"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="getFolderImagesReturn"
returnType="rtns:ArrayOfWSFolderImage"
xmlns:rtns="http://ws.montage.walding.com" >
        <parameter name="in0" type="tns:int"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
      </operation>
      <operation name="getImages" qname="operNS:getImages"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="getImagesReturn" returnType="rtns:ArrayOfWSImage"
xmlns:rtns="http://ws.montage.walding.com" >
        <parameter name="in0" type="tns:ArrayOf_xsd_int"
xmlns:tns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"/>
      </operation>
      <operation name="getFolder" qname="operNS:getFolder"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="getFolderReturn" returnType="rtns:WSFolder"
xmlns:rtns="http://ws.montage.walding.com" >
        <parameter name="in0" type="tns:int"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
      </operation>
      <operation name="setFolder" qname="operNS:setFolder"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com" >
        <parameter name="in0" type="tns:WSFolder"
xmlns:tns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"/>
      </operation>
      <operation name="uploadImage" qname="operNS:uploadImage"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="uploadImageReturn" returnType="rtns:WSResults"
xmlns:rtns="http://ws.montage.walding.com" >
        <parameter name="in0" type="tns:int"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
        <parameter name="in1" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
        <parameter name="in2" type="tns:base64Binary"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
      </operation>
      <operation name="createFolder" qname="operNS:createFolder"
xmlns:operNS="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
returnQName="createFolderReturn" returnType="rtns:WSFolder"
xmlns:rtns="http://ws.montage.walding.com" >
        <parameter name="in0" type="tns:WSFolder"
xmlns:tns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"/>
      </operation>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getFolderImages setFolder
getImage getImages getFolder getImageCount createFolder getAlbumTitle
uploadImage"/>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType"
        type="java:java.lang.Object[]"
        serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
        deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:WSFolderImage"
        type="java:com.walding.montage.ws.WSFolderImage"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:ArrayOfWSImage"
        type="java:com.walding.montage.ws.WSImage[]"
        serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
        deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:WSImage"
        type="java:com.walding.montage.ws.WSImage"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:WSResults"
        type="java:com.walding.montage.ws.WSResults"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:WSFolder"
        type="java:com.walding.montage.ws.WSFolder"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:ArrayOf_xsd_int"
        type="java:int[]"
        serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
        deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:ArrayOf_xsd_string"
        type="java:java.lang.String[]"
        serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
        deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ws.montage.walding.com"
        qname="ns:ArrayOfWSFolderImage"
        type="java:com.walding.montage.ws.WSFolderImage[]"
        serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
        deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
      />
  </service>

 <transport name="http">
  <requestFlow>
   <handler type="URLMapper"/>
   <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.HTTPAuthHandler"/>
  </requestFlow>
 </transport>

 <transport name="local">
  <responseFlow>