axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sonja Pieper <spie...@schlund.de>
Subject Re: writing a beanMapping
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:01:43 GMT
Virga wrote:
> if you use WSDL2Java you don't need to do registerTypeMapping, it will do it
> for you:-)

well at least I cannot find the part where the de/serializers are
registered. The generated class implements Serializable though ?

The interesting thing is: if I kick the <beanMapping> completely I get a
java.io.Exception that there is no serializer for my ReturnValue

 >java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class
 >de.einsundeins.addresschecker.ReturnValue in registry
 >org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl@73b879

And if I keep it in I get this one:
 > org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
 >{http://localhost:8180/axis/services/Addresschecker}ReturnValue

I generate my client with the following parameters to WDSL2Java:

java ...WDSL2Java
-o src/
-a
-p client
http://localhost:8180/axis/services/Addresschecker?wdsl

Well actually I am using ant for this. Maybe the call via ant is broken?
I have really no idea what to do, so I guess I will call it a day and
hope that tomorrow I have better ideas.

Thx for your help, and I thought porting the application from apache
soap to axis would take about one hour :-)

Ciao
Sonja

--
sonja.pieper@schlund.de, Tel: 91374-370

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut. --Ernest Hemingway