axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sateesh Ayyagari <ayya...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Map Serializer error during interop between .NET and AXIS
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:16:04 GMT

Hi Srinivas,
   Thanks for the prompt reply.  It is working with the latest nightly build.  But I wanted
to know the reason behind it.  In the earlier version of 1.0 with which I reported the error,
element "Map" in the schema was not a complex type.  It was a simple type of type apachesoap:Map.
 apachesoap:Map containing objects of key and value.  In the latest nightly build, Map contains
item[] and each item containing strings of key and value.
   In the old versions, is it because that Map was of type Map and the latest version being
that Map contains items[] that the error of Unable to import Soapbinding showing up?  Could
you kindly explain in detail.
Thanks,
Sateesh.
 Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote:Try latest nightly build of axis.