axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Larry" <larryhyt...@myway.com>
Subject New to Axis: AdminServlet will not run
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:21:48 GMT

Looked in my localhost, admin and catalina.out logs for tomcat but can't find any errors.
 Localhost log shows an init for AdminServlet, but has no errors around it.  However whenever
I try to execute the Axis admin servlet I get:
The requested resource (/axis/servlet/AdminServlet) is not available.
/axis/servlet/AxisServlet works fine.
/axis/happyaxis.jsp works fine and reports that The core axis libraries are present. 1 optional
axis library is missing. (The optaional one being a security jar).
I'm not sure what's up.  Any ideas?
Larry

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.