axis-java-user mailing list archives

From kama rao <indgroups...@yahoo.com>
Subject Client handler Deployment Problem-help
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:17:47 GMT

Hi,

I am calling a webservice from jsp page ( a client on tomcat server) .It needs to call the
client side handlers .I know the deployment process froma client program,i.e generating client-config.wsdd
using adminClient.I did the same on tomcat server.It is not recognising the client handlers.

Am I doing something wrong.Please help me.Since the client is on tomcat ,do i have to do anything
extra to conigure it.

I followed some questions on client handlers onthis forum,but no one is replied them.Is there
a way to deploy service specific client handler?how?any example.

Thanks in advance