axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Roy Wood <roy.w...@filogix.com>
Subject Re: SunOne Deployment?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:07:24 GMT
>Done it iAS6.5 and SunONE WebServer 6.0.

Good to know.

Any hints on making it easy?

It's been a little rocky for us so far-- I tried producing a .WAR
containing axis with my code pre-deployed in it (i.e. the
server-config.wsdd already set up), but that didn't seem to work for some
reason.  What did work was to create a .WAR with axis and my .jar in it,
and then run the AdminClient tool to tell axis to deploy my services.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to provide a .WAR that the admin could just
deploy via the Sun browser-based admin tools....

-Roy

"Disclaimer ­ The opinions expressed in this message are strictly
personal and do not necessarily reflect those of FiLogix."