axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erich Oliphant" <eri...@vantixweb.com>
Subject Re: Accessing 'raw' document body.
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:43:02 GMT
Based on what I am seeing, it looks like the best thing to do is drop back to the Call object.
 I think I can still get some of the benefits of the upper level stuff by calling the (presumably)
internal Axis classes that convert instances Axis-genned classes into XML to build the request.
 Now, does anyone know which classes I should look at?  I am stepping through the code as
we speak, but if anyone can point me the right API that'd be great.

Thanks!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sloan Seaman
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 3:33 PM
  Subject: Re: Accessing 'raw' document body.

  Someone else here maybe able to help you with that one.

  I ended up having to create the request envelope myself because the handlers kicked in too
late in the process to do anything meaningful if the xml that is returned is invalid (why
I have to parse mine manually, thank you Microsoft...).

  Sorry I can't help further...

  --
  Sloan