axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Willis, Keith" <Keith_Wil...@Conseco.com>
Subject Help with WSDL2Java
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 17:49:25 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to axis and I am trying to consume a HelloWorld Web service.

I have made a Hello World Web service already and it works (I can consume it
in .NET).

I am trying to create the proxy class for this HelloWorld Service in Java.

I used the WSDL2Java function as follows and received the following error

C:\>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v
http://localhost:8080/axis/HelloWorldService.jws?wsdl
org/apache/axis/wsdl/WSDL2Java

any ideas as to why this would be happening?

I have the following environment variables set...

CATALINA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\common

CLASSPATH=.;lib\axis.jar;lib\clutil.jar;lib\log4j.core.jar;lib\wsdl4j.jar;li
b\xerces.jar

I am running Windows 2000 with Tomcat as my Web/Application server.

Thanks,

Keith