axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David.P...@kp.org
Subject [wsif] WSIFException: Cannot get part 'parameters'
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:33:02 GMT
I've successfully run the Zip2Geo sample program, both dynamic and stub
interfaces.

I'm trying to change the provider from Axis to Apache Soap with this line
of code I added to Run.java:

WSIFPluggableProviders.overrideDefaultProvider("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/",
        new WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheSOAP() );

When I run it now I get the following exception:

C:\Tools\wsif-2.0>java complexsoap.client.dynamic.Run
samples/complexsoap/Zip2Ge
o.wsdl 10005
- WSIF0007I: Using WSIFProvider
'org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFD
ynamicProvider_ApacheSOAP' for namespaceURI
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soa
p/'
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Cannot get part
'param
eters'. Part was not found in message
        at
org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFDefaultMessage.handlePartNotFoundException(U
nknown Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFDefaultMessage.getObjectPart(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.in
vokeRequestResponseOperationDocument(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.ex
ecuteRequestResponseOperation(Unknown Source)
        at complexsoap.client.dynamic.Run.main(Run.java:61)

I've been crawling over the Zip2Geo.wsdl, but I don't see any problems
with the "parameters" as defined. Not being an expert at WSDL I could be
wrong about this however.

Can anyone give me a clue here? Is the code I used to change the provider
correct? Is there a certain place in the code sample where the provider
should be change?

Thanks,
David