axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ryan.cup...@kodak.com
Subject (more info) Re: WSSDDocument Constructor problems (deploying via a servlet)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:31:01 GMT
Okay, I pinned down the code in WSSDElement which is throwing the
exception. I checked and both Namespace and Localname are null, hence the
exception being thrown. However, I don't understand how to correct this -
is there some different between using the admin tool and WSSDDocument and
deployment in terms of expectations? Basically I cut and pasted this from
the examples.
    /**
     * Make sure everything looks kosher with the element name.
     */
    private void validateCandidateElement(Element e)
        throws WSDDException
    {
        QName name = getElementName();

        if ((null == e) || (null == e.getNamespaceURI())
                || (null == e.getLocalName())
                ||!e.getNamespaceURI().equals(name.getNamespaceURI())
                ||!e.getLocalName().equals(name.getLocalPart())) {
            throw new WSDDException(Messages.getMessage("invalidWSDD00",
                                    e.getLocalName(),
                                    name.getLocalPart()));
        }
    }

Deployment file contents:
<deployment name="HelloWorld" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
 xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema"
 xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
  <service name="MyHelloWorld" provider="java:RPC" >
    <namespace>http://kodak.com/sis/</namespace>
    <parameter name="className"
value="com.kodak.sis.gmp.webapp.services.MyHelloWorld" />
  </service>
</deployment>

Ryan Cuprak
ryan.cuprak@kodak.com