axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ryan.cup...@kodak.com
Subject Integration Question
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:14:29 GMT
Hello,
 Have tinkered on and off with Axis for a while, I am now trying to
integrate it into an existing webapp. On startup I want to have several
webservices automatically deployed. Searching through the list archives it
looks as if there are two ways to do this, programmatically or via
server-config.wsdd. The code snippet I found referenced an AxisServlet
(from which it got the AxisEngine) but I have no idea where the
'AxisServlet' came from. As for server-config.wsdd which looked to be the
best solution, my download of Axis did not contain such a file which I
expected to already be ->populated<-. If server-config.wsdd is the way to
go, where do I find details on its format?
 BTW: I did find this article:
  http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/415/1/24/
 Is this up-to-date?

Thanks,