axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ryan.cup...@kodak.com
Subject Re: AxisServlet & List
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:41:58 GMT
Using the server-config.wsdd file yesterday I was unable to get a
webservice of mine correctly deployed on startup(see previous emails).
Hence, I don't think whatever is responsible to processing this file is
functioning correctly. I ended up with a half functioning webservice,
service listed as running but requesting the wsdl produced a fault
containing a 404 error etc. So, I don't have much confidence over
server-config.

Ryan Cuprak
ryan.cuprak@kodak.com
Office: (203)-786-5682