axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Betsy Frey <Betsy.F...@merant.com>
Subject RE: no support for attachments, in Axis 1.1 RC1
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:52:25 GMT
In particular, activation.jar and mail.jar need to be present for
attachments.

Betsy

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hagger [mailto:mhagger@m-spatial.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 11:25 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: no support for attachments, in Axis 1.1 RC1

You need to make sure you've got the javax.xml.soap classes in your
classpath.  See the installation documentation of Axis for more details of
the requirement.

Mark

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 17:17, Stephane Lecercle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use attachments with Axis.
> Here is the simple code I am trying to run :
>

> SOAPMessage message = (SOAPMessage) MessageFactory.newInstance
> ().createMessage (); AttachmentPart part = new AttachmentPart (new
> DataHandler ("coucou","text/plain"));
> call.addAttachmentPart (part);
>
> Here the call is created from a Service, which is working fine. I get
> the following exception :
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: No support for attachments
>
> It seems that the Call.addAttachmentPart doesn't work. Is there any
> option to turn on to enable the attachments ? Regards,
>
> Stephane.

> __
> This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs
SkyScan service.
--
Mark Hagger
mark.hagger@m-spatial.com

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan
service.

Notice: This email transmission and/or the attachments accompanying it may
contain confidential information belonging to Merant. The information is
only for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email,
and then destroy all copies of the transmission.