axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "David Gilbert" <dgilb...@cragmonttech.com>
Subject RE: Deserializing nested JavaBean in JavaBean ?
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:34:07 GMT
There is a bug in 1.1 beta that puts the wrong namespace in for arrays in
generated bean classes when using WSDL2Java.  The other issue is that there
are substantial mappings needed for beans within beans - be sure to use the
generated client side classes from WSDL2Java and it should work.  I had the
same problem when using a hand-coded client class.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Koch [mailto:peter.koch@ivyteam.ch]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 9:42 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Deserializing nested JavaBean in JavaBean ?

hi folks,

I've got a problem with the deserializing of JavaBeans during runtime...

in my deploy descriptor, I'v registered my JavaBean compliant class:

    <beanMapping qname="targetNamespace:foo.MyJavaBeanClass"
xmlns:targetNamespace="urn:MyWebServiceName"
      languageSpecificType="java:foo.MyJavaBeanClass"/>

everthing works fine, until the MyJavaBeanClass class contains (has a field
of) ANOTHER
javabean compliant class (MyOtherJavaBeanClass)... then I get the exception:

	org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
{http://foo}MyOtherJavaBeanClass during runtime.

registering the other class (the same way like above) didn't help.

what am I doing wrong ?

thanks,
peter

ps: working with axis 1.1 beta...