axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@fineos.com>
Subject Has anyone ever tried Axis OUT Parameters
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:11:34 GMT
Hi,

I asked a similar question before but got no response. Has anyone tried to
get OUT parameters working with SOAP. I have no issue with either IN or
INOUT. Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com