axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@fineos.com>
Subject OUT Parameters
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:31:25 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get OUT parameters working with axis (I have services with
both IN and INOUT parameters working fine). With INOUT parameters you pass
in

cll.invoke(OutParamHolder.value)

But with OUT parameters you can't pass anything in (I get and exception if I
pass anything in here). On the server-side the 'holder' value received is
'null' since it was never
set, so how do I set this holder in order that the OUT parameter value is
passed back to the client ?

Thanks,

Brian.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com