axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Make beanMapping default
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:30:08 GMT

Hi Joel!

There is some unfinished support in Axis for "autoTyping", which sounds like what you want.
 AutoTyping, when switched on, will take any class which it doesn't find a mapping for and
use the Bean serializer/deserializer with an XML type QName of "java:package.subpackage.classname".

The problem is that I never finished the configuration portion of this stuff.  It wouldn't
take much to add, something like putting <parameter name="doAutoTyping" value="true"/>
in your WSDD....

--Glen