axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Harry.Kobetit...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: error message in sample files
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:44:11 GMT
Did you regenerate the skeletons and proxies?

________________________________
Harry J. Kobetitsch
UBS Warburg
One North Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60606-2809
312-525-5866
Harry.Kobetitsch@ubsw.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ghershony, Arie [mailto:Arie.Ghershony@GDC4S.Com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:39 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: error message in sample files

very frustrating error!!!

I run the D:\xml-axis\samples\message files in my environment as is, and it
works fine initially.
Then I compile the files successfully, but receive the following error while
running it again.

C:\xml-axis>java samples.message.TestMsg
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
samples.message.MessageService.ec
hoElements(org.w3c.dom.Document)tried class:
samples.message.MessageService, me
thod name:  echoElements.
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        stackTrace: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
samples.message.MessageServ
ice.echoElements(org.w3c.dom.Document)tried class:
samples.message.MessageServi
ce, method name:  echoElements.
        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.MsgProvider.processMessage(MsgProvider
.java:173)
        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:

When I go back and re-run the original files (not compiled by me) I will
receive that error again (how can it be???).

To help you help me:

In my environment I am calling the xml-axis directory by tomcat like this:

 D:\tomcat1\conf\server.xml  by changing the sintax to:
  </Context>
  <Context docBase="d:\xml-axis\webapps\axis" path="/axis" />
  </Host>

my class path is:

set CLASSPATH=.;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%axisDirectory%\lib\axis.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%axisDirectory%\lib\jaxrpc.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%axisDirectory%\lib\commons-discovery.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%axisDirectory%\lib\commons-logging.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%axisDirectory%\lib\log4j-1.2.4.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%axisDirectory%\lib\saaj.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%axisDirectory%\lib\tt-bytecode.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%jwsDirectory%\lib\xmlParserAPIs.jar
set CLASSPATH=%classpath%;%jwsDirectory%\lib\xercesImpl.jar

I appreciate your help,
Aria

related financial instruments.