axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Almeida, Timothy" <timot...@firepond.com>
Subject RE: ant script
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:06:47 GMT

perceptions), but I plan to take a shot at using it as well shortly . Will
let you know if I run into anything interesting in the process of using the
build script.

 -----Original Message-----
From: Jan Agermose [mailto:jan@agermose.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 2:16 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: ant script

Ok, so I was just looking over this example:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=103583809210879&w=2>
&m=103583809210879&w=2

but at the end of target generate.axis.files it references a file copy
file="${conf.src}/server-config.wsdd" ? Does anyone know what might be in
this file?

Jan