axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pascale, Peter H." <Peter.Pasc...@pearson.com>
Subject client logging SOAP messages
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:49:56 GMT
I have the following requirement for an Axis client app:

The application must support logging of SOAP messages. Requests messages
must be logged. Logging response messages is a secondary requirement
(desired). Logging must be configurable, so that logging can be initiated
without recompiling.

So, I was thinking a custom service handler might help perform this, but
wanted to check if there was some other approach. The API documentation is a
little thin, and the architecture document didn't indicate an alternative.

How does one configure the client call to include processing by a custom
handler? Is there a client configuration descriptor file?

Peter

If you were not an intended recipient,