axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brain, Jim" <JBr...@Aegonusa.com>
Subject RE: Why Pull-Parser faster ?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:35:10 GMT
Depends on your definition of "compliant"

If you write a parser that understands all of XML, but may throw away pieces
that it knows you don't want or need, is it out of compliance because it
pre-discarded the information?  I don't know.  If you needed it, I guess it
is out of compliance.

Jim

Jim Brain, jbrain@aegonusa.com
"Researching tomorrow's decisions today."
(319) 369-2070 (work)
SYSTEMS ARCHITECT, ITS, AEGON FINANCIAL PARTNERS