axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Munz" <mm...@apelon.com>
Subject RE: .Net Interop: JavaBean -> WSDL -> c# proxy
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:20:03 GMT
Rick,

  Thanks!

  - Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Kellogg, Richard [mailto:RKellogg@MICROS.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 11:15 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: .Net Interop: JavaBean -> WSDL -> c# proxy

You are correct.  This has been fixed in the latest .NET Framework 1.1 Beta.  I would suggest
you try this.  A work around is in progress for Axis.  I do not know the status of this correction/patch
or whether it will be included in Axis 1.1 RC2.

Refer to the following article for more details:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330065

Take care,
Rick