axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Munz" <mm...@apelon.com>
Subject RE: .Net Interop: JavaBean -> WSDL -> c# proxy
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:19:45 GMT
installing .Net SP2 didn't fix it...

  - Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Munz
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:03 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: .Net Interop: JavaBean -> WSDL -> c# proxy

Paolo,

  Thanks for taking an interest in my problem.

  I am fairly certain that my beans are correct, since the java client proxy generated by
WSDL2Java works just fine.

  Attached are my WSDD (JBoss) and the source for the bean that is being returned by the service.
 Included below is the relevant source for the webservice object.

  Next, I'll install SP 2 and see what happens ;)

  Thanks again.

  - Matt

From ConceptServerWs (superclass of NavServerWs) ...

  /**
   * This is the method that I am testing.
   */
  public ConceptBean findConceptById(int concept_id)
    throws Exception
  {
  }

  public ConceptBean findConceptById(int concept_id, AttributeSetDescriptorBean descriptor)
    throws Exception
  {
  }