axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Joe Johannsen <jo...@pobox.com>
Subject RE: REPOST - RE: calling gSoap server from Axis client - "method not implemented" error
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:25:42 GMT
Thanks, Mike and Roy! This worked like a charm, and can see it all with
tcpmon. I'm not sure how you could tell from the source code I provided
that "urn:MagicSquare" was the namespace....

Can someone point me in the right direction as far as passing values? I'm
trying to pass an int to the gSoap WS but haven't figured out how to do
that with Axis - only strings.

-- Joe