axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Frederic Bertin <frede...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject give URN to a service in a WSDD file
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:03:46 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to call a web service deployed using this WSDD file:

 <service name="Cocoon-JVM-Memory" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className"
value="org.apache.cocoon.webservices.memory.Memory"/>
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getFreeMemory getTotalMemory
invokeGC"/>
 </service>

</deployment>

But I don't manage to call it using SOAP XSP logicsheet syntax:

<soap:call method="Cocoon-JVM-Memory" url="rpcrouter">
     <getTotalMemory>
           <soap:enc/>
     </getTotalMemory>
</soap:call>

The service is not found by the AXIS engine. I guess it's a problem of
URN. Indeed I don't know how to specify the URN of a service using WSDD
files. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.