axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jeong jim <jeong...@yahoo.com>
Subject Please reply URGENT,about wsdl file
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:08:34 GMT

Hi,

I am reposting this as i haven't got a reply from many days.

I have a question about wsdl files.I have a web service. I am using encryption and signature
for my services which are handled before the service using handlers.
how can i specify in the WSDL file that iam expecting signed and encrypted messages.
Is there a way to specify it in wsdl?Can i use the java2wsdl to generate it.

My problem is if i publish this service in the UDDI,how can a client know about the encryption
and signature stuff which is not included in genral WSDL files?

thanks in advance