axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tim Dierks <tim...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to test DIME from .NET?
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:40:05 GMT
My Axis 1.1 RC1 web service needs to be able to accept
DIME attachments from .NET clients.  I've written some
C# client tests before to test general
interoperability, and I've succesfully tested DIME
from my Axis client.  But now I'm now stumbling around
with Visual Studio .NET 2003, trying to figure out how
to create an attachment using DIME.  My Axis-generated
WSDL doesn't contain anything to indicate my service
expects an attachment, so my Microsoft-generated C#
proxies don't know about the attachment.  Does anyone
have any sample C#/.NET source code that shows how to
send a DIME attachment?

Thanks,

Tim Dierks
EDS PLM Solutions