axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Schröter <t.schroe...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: AW: encoding
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:00:09 GMT
The string is sent contains a XML-Document whereby special characters and
umlauts encoded. Axis decodes this string correctly. But now I'd like to
process
this string with a XML-Parser like xerces and now a exception is thrown
because in
this document special characters like <> represented directly.