axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Galbreath" <mark_galbre...@qat.com>
Subject RE: Is there a chance of having a Forum of discussion ( something more flexible )
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:30:11 GMT
I have a shit-load of web space that I am not using because I'm so damn busy
consulting.  Let me know if you want some to experiment with.

Mark Galbreath
Principal Consultant
Workflow Process Engineering and Systems Integration
http://www.QAT.com
410-703-367 / 800-799-8545
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."  ~Hanlon's Razor

-----Original Message-----
From: Apostolopoulos Paris [mailto:papo@freemail.gr]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 8:25 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Is there a chance of having a Forum of discussion ( something
more flexible )

I did not say that it is not good! Anyway I am focusing on the interaction
generally. I happy that a couple of users find the idea, interesting .Yes
theServerside implementation is very nice (I think it is JSP solution, I am
not sure). To tell you the truth I don't have my own web space right now
(poor student huhuh ) tto propose something.Even though I trying to set up a
PHP forum right now , and we can have a look.

Thanks for your reply!