axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Milind Gadre" <mil...@ecplatforms.com>
Subject Re: Newbie again - Using AdminClient with HTTPS
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:14:03 GMT

Thanks ... but these instructions are for setting up Tomcat to accept
HTTPS connections. I am using Apache/SSL for the HTTPS part, and Tomcat
for handling the actual SOAP Services. Tomcat as such is invoked via
the Ajp13 interface and is blissfully un-aware of SSL.

So I am back to getting the client to make a HTTPS call...

> Don't know if this will help:
> Sun's WSDP comes with a tutorial with a section on security that
might help
> some -- I believe a lot (if not all) you have to do to setup secure
> communication with your service will be relevant even if you're using
Axis

http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/doc/JAXRPC7.html#7667
0