axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Maurizio Sciglio" <maurizio.scig...@txt.it>
Subject Re: DIME & Axis (2)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:20:47 GMT
I can't believe! It was a problem with TCPMonitor! For some weird reason the use of tunnelling
cause stream interruption.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maurizio Sciglio
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 6:38 PM
  Subject: DIME & Axis (2)

  Hi all again.

  I've written a web service (with Axis) to receive files sent from a C# Client. To try the
service I'm using some GIF images. Often the service call fails and the following message
appears within the Tomcat window :

  java.io.IOException : End of physical stream detected when xxx more bytes expected.

  If I try to send text/plain everything work fine. Maybe with the images Axis find an End
of file character? If so, is there a way to avoid this problem?

  Thanx
    Maurizio Sciglio