axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Milind Gadre" <mil...@ecplatforms.com>
Subject Newbie again - Using AdminClient with HTTPS
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:48:03 GMT

Another newbie cry for help. I would like to use the AdminClient to
deploy services on a web server running HTTPS. Later, I would like to
make calls to the same web server to access those deployed services.

I get a SSLHandshakeException ... it cannot find a trusted certificate.

I know this is a reasonably simple config issue .... but if someone
would be kind enough to walk me through the steps, I would greatly
appreciate it.

And if you are in the SF Bay Area, I will buy you lunch and/or a beer!!

Regards...

Milind Gadre
VP Product Development
ecPlatforms, Inc