axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jaime Meritt <jmer...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: urgent assistance would be highly appreciated
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:30:34 GMT
Sola,

The first thing that I would recommend doing is to work through the Axis JMS
sample.  That will give you an idea of how to interact over Queues or Topics
with web services.  The next thing that I would recommend is writing an MDB
that receives messages and invokes the Axis Server using a mechanism similar
to the SimpleJMSListener.  This is something that could/should be
contributed to Axis.  To provide further help I will need more information
about your goals.  Please attempt to get the sample working and then we can
followup with the appropriate next steps.  I am cross-posting this email to
axis-user so that others can learn from your experience

Thanks,
Jaime

-----Original Message-----
From: Olusola Omosola [mailto:omoayonimi@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 11:22 AM
To: jmeritt@sonicsoftware.com
Subject: urgent assistance would be highly appreciated

Hello Jaime,

My name is Sola from Nigeria,

I downloaded a trial version of BES(Borland Enterprise server ), it contains
your sonic MQ, I am working on a project in which I hope to use web
services.

I need explicit information on how to get accross to the service using your
queue.(Asynchronous messaging)

Information about me

Prograamming Language --- Java ( JBuilder8)

WebServer tomcat 4.x

System PII +

Thanks in anticipation, I am already behind schedule

yours sincerely

Sola Omosola

  _____

<http://uk.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_xtra/?http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storag
e.html> With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that
fits your needs