axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "James Turner" <ja...@justbean.com>
Subject Java2WSDL<->WSDL2Java for JMS help
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 23:09:13 GMT
I have got the JMS example code running on Linux with MQ series.
I know want to start building my application. I have

1)Written interfaces for the web-services
2)Generated the WSDL using Java2WSDL
3)Generated client stubs using WSDL2Java
4)Compiled sender program using the stubs.

Problem:-
    By default WSDLToJava seems to assume you want to
send the SOAP request over HTTP. I want to send it to
MQ series via JMS. There seems to be no way in in the
parameters of Java2WSDL to say you want to use
JMS as a transport layer.

Can WSDL2Java generate stubs that send using JMS ??
Is the only option to hand code clients using the JMS example code
as a template ?

TIA
James