axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "E.Narayanan" <edatata_naraya...@pspl.co.in>
Subject Authenticating Axis client
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:23:33 GMT
Hi,
     I have to access a wsdl at http://machineName/projectserver/PDS.wsdl under IIS. I can
create a java proxy client for the same using wsdl2java if the "projectserver" dir uses Anonymous
authentication. But when I change to integrated windows authentication , it fails.

    I had a similar problem when using Http Post to "projectserver" which I solved by using
the NTLM authentication features in apache http client. Is there any way of my making Soap
calls from an axis client
to handle NTLM ? The only thing I can thnk of is to construct a soap packet and send it via
the NTLM authenticated (apache) HTTP client.

    Before I started on that I'm hoping for some easier ways of solving this issue. Looking
forward to any ideas to solve this.

Thanks,
Narayanan