axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jaime Meritt <jmer...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: JMS transport only supports BytesMessage ??
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:25:28 GMT
Glad I could help clear that up.

To submit a patch you should run:

cvs diff -u -w (in directory xml-axis\java) > diff.txt

Then you take the text file it generates and send it to the axis-dev list.
At that point one of the committers will review it and incorporate the patch
if appropriate.  Since it is a JMS patch I'll do the commit.  However, since
we are building towards the 1.1 release, the patch won't be applied until
the main branch opens up again.  Look forward to seeing your code.

Thanks,
Jaime