axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Ramalho" <rrama...@tekever.com>
Subject Axis <-> JBoss <-> Microsoft .NET
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:39:06 GMT
Hi there!

Sorry to bother you guys with my newbie questions on this matter.

I am trying to build a Microsoft .NET client wich accesses data via
WebServices. These are provided by Axis, wich is integrated with JBoss 3.2.

I have already had problems with the datatypes wich can pass from side to
side. But i think those are solved... But what i want to ask is the
following: What integration care should i have when trying to do such a
thing?

I'm having weird problems such as java.lang.SocketTimeOutException and
others things... allways read timeouts... I just don't get it... :( JBoss
and .Net app are on the same machine.....
When this occurs on the Java side, the MS.NET complains saying content type
is '' when it should be 'text/xml'... One other thing i don't have control
and do not understand...

All these problems occur when i make calls to WebServices without waiting
at least 15-20 seconds... This is all to weird you see? :(

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Cheers,

Ricardo Ramalho
Lisbon, Portugal
www.tekever.com