axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Struts and Axis! why not?
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:36:10 GMT

look at it differently. Why wouldn't Axis handle arabic unicode? It's just
characters, and Java handles that; XML is unicode ready. Mybe you can just
experiment.

On the subject of documentation, you get what you write. Nobody gets paid to
write it, if you find areas that are lacking, you can and should contribute
to it. If you dont you arent helping the situation improve.

-steve

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zafar T Minhas" <zafar.minhas@aramco.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 22:06
Subject: RE: Struts and Axis! why not?

Rabih Ahlan!

You know you talk about something very interesting, because I have not seen
any kind of documentation where Axis can support Arabic Unicode. What if I
want to send my Arabic data via xml? What if I want to make a web service
that can handle Arabic? I have nothing to go by and I can find no
duckumentation (I know its documentation, but at this point I'd rather say
duckumentaion). You